A counting change money game for kids - by Bess Siegal
How to play
- Deposit a coin into a piggy bank by dragging and dropping it just above a piggy bank slot.
- Continue depositing coins into each piggy bank until they are filled with the appropriate amount of money.
- If you try to put too much in, the coin will be rejected.
- If you need to break a coin into smaller change, drop it in the 'Need change?' area.
- If you need to review what you've deposited so far, each piggy bank has a 'tooltip.' (Hover or touch for 2 seconds.)
You've earned !
Set aside 50% to spend,
25% to save and
25% to give.