A pattern game for kids - by Bess Siegal
How to play
- Continue the pattern by dragging a planet from the planet palette to the target marked by the question mark.
- If you miss the target, the planet will get lost in space!
- If the planet you drop onto the target does not match the pattern, it will bounce back to the palette.
- You may also select a planet by typing the initial of its color or by its numerical position in the palette, for example 'r' or '1' for the red planet.
- Continue the pattern by selecting a planet from the palette.
- When you are done, all the planets will orbit around a star!
- You may create your own pattern by changing the option in the select box.